top of page
Join us for a one-day, instructor-led course designed to train professionals to recognize and understand situations where international humanitarian law might be applicable.
• Classification of Armed Conflicts
• Geneva Conventions and Additional Protocols
• Fundamental Principles of IHL and Protections Afforded by International Law
• Distinction Between Combatants and Civilians
• Civilian Direct Participation in Hostilities
• Role of the Red Cross and Principled Humanitarian Action
This workshop is appropriate for newly admitted and experienced attorneys, professionals, law and graduate students in international relations, professionals from other related NGOs, and journalists.
Contact the American Red Cross in Greater New York region at email@example.com to register.
New York CLE Credits Available.
Areas of Professional Practice: 6.5 credit hours.
Attendance is FREE Space is limited Registration is required
bottom of page